-------------------------------------------Apologies for Cross-Posting-------------------------------------------

It's been two weeks since the exciting relaunch of the Network for Pluralism in Qualitative Research (N-PQR).  We have had an amazing response with interest shown, from all around the world - thank you!
Since the launch there have been two new blogs posted on the N-PQR website<http://npqr.wordpress.com/>, one from Nollaig Frost which outlines the interest shown in the blog and highlights relevant upcoming events and the second from a researcher who uses pluralistic approaches in her work, Daphne Josselin. We are very pleased to welcome Daphne as our first guest blogger, and think that you will be interested to read about the experiences and challenges she has encountered in applying a pluralistic approach to her research exploration of repetitive self-injury by one woman. Do read these blogs and consider sending us your own piece on experiences, thoughts or ideas about pluralistic qualitative research.
You might also want to ask some questions about pluralistic research.  These can be posted in the PQR FAQs<http://npqr.wordpress.com/pqr-faqs/> section, either with your name attached or anonymously.  What do you want to know?  We have a network of researchers from all around the world who are subscribing to the site - someone will have some answers!  Or maybe you do - have a look and add to the questions and answers already there.
We have updated the PQR Networking and Events<http://npqr.wordpress.com/pqr-supportnetworking/> to include a piece on Nollaig Frost's pluralistic work.  There is also notification of forthcoming events that may be of interest to pluralistic researchers. If you have any events that you would like put on the website, please send us the details.
Remember to sign up to Follow the blog by clicking on the '+Follow' icon that appears on the bottom right hand side of any of the webpages on the website and entering your email address. And if you're on Twitter, follow us @N_PQR<https://twitter.com/N_PQR> for alerts to new content and other information.
Thank you for your interest in the site - we look forward to hearing more from you soon, and to keeping you informed of the developments of the site
Best Wishes,
Deborah

Please note that Middlesex University's preferred way of receiving all correspondence is via email in line with our Environmental Policy. All incoming post to Middlesex University is opened and scanned by our digital document handler, CDS, and then emailed to the recipient.

If you do not want your correspondence to Middlesex University processed in this way please email the recipient directly. Parcels, couriered items and recorded delivery items will not be opened or scanned by CDS.  There are items which are "exceptions" which will be opened by CDS but will not be scanned a full list of these can be obtained by contacting the University.