Dear colleagues,

Every year PsyPAG awards a number of bursaries to help psychology postgraduates attend conferences, workshops and study visits, both at home and abroad.

We have a wide range of bursaries to help with professional development, where you can apply for travel bursaries (up to £50) to assist with travelling costs, or up to £100 to help with workshop/training course fees or study visit costs.  These go along side our standard domestic (up to £100) and international (up to £300) conference bursaries.

Our next round of applications close next Monday (10th February).  You can find more information about the bursaries, and how to apply for each of them, on our website: http://www.psypag.co.uk/bursaries/

Good luck to everyone who applies.

Kind regards,
Daniel.

PsyPAG’s Information Officer
Bursary sub-committee Chair
Communications sub-committee Chair

Daniel Jolley
Doctoral Researcher (Ph.D) | Associate Lecturer
School of Psychology, University of Kent, Canterbury | CT2 7NP

Office: Olive Cottages 1.05 | Tel: +44 (0)1227 823978 | Fax: +44 (0)1227 827030

Web: http://www.kent.ac.uk/psychology/people/jolleyd/  | Twitter: @MrDanielJolley<http://www.twitter.com/MrDanielJolley>

Blog: http://www.conspiracypsychology.com<http://www.conspiracypsychology.com/>

| Psychology Postgraduate Affairs Group (PsyPAG) Information Officer |
| British Psychological Society (BPS) Social Psychology Section (SPS) Postgraduate Representative |