I wish to unsuscribe from this list

From: Research of postgraduate psychologists. <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Emily Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: 04 February 2014 11:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Choice of two survey topics!

Hello everyone,

I would be very grateful if you could spare about 15 minutes to take part on a survey of your choice from two topics - more details are given on the front page of the survey below (which has been granted ethical approval from The University of Buckingham School of Science and Medicine Ethical Committee):

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YWNGQ8D

Participation of course is voluntary.

As ever, send me links and I'll participate in your research too.

Kind regards,
Emily

PhD researcher & GTA/lecturer at The University of Buckingham

University of Buckingham – Leading the National Student Survey since 2006