From: "WINDERS, Jennifer" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Feb 21, 2014 4:44 PM
Subject: Book for Review - Primate Ecology and Conservation
To: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>

Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to you on behalf of Oxford University Press.

I was wondering whether *Primate Eye* would be interested in featuring a
book review of one of our recent publications: *Primate Ecology and
Conservation* Edited by Eleanor Sterling, Nora Bynum, and Mary Blair.

This practical volume brings together a group of distinguished primate
researchers to synthesize field, laboratory, and conservation management
techniques for primate ecology and conservation.

You can find more details about the book on our website:
http://ukcatalogue.oup.com/product/9780199659456.do

If you would like to receive a review copy of this title please let me know
and I'll arrange for a copy to send to you.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best Wishes,

Jenny

Jenny Winders

Senior Marketing Executive | Science and Mathematics

Oxford University Press | Great Clarendon Street | Oxford | OX2 6DP

Tel +44 (0)1865 353825 | Email [log in to unmask]

Oxford University Press (UK) Disclaimer

This message is confidential. You should not copy it or disclose its
contents to anyone. You may use and apply the information for the intended
purpose only. OUP does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. Any views or opinions presented are those of the author only
and not of OUP. If this email has come to you in error, please delete it,
along with any attachments. Please note that OUP may intercept incoming and
outgoing email communications.