Hi,

Can anyone recommend to me off-list anyone you’ve used to film and edit short films for social media? I’m currently looking for the most cost-effective but professional-looking option for a series of interviews with our funded researchers for YouTube. We’re considering doing the editing in-house, but really need to find someone to shoot them.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.

Thanks!

Dan

Dan Richards-Doran
Communications Manager
NC3Rs – National Centre for the Replacement, Refinement and Reduction of Animals in Research

Gibbs Building, 215 Euston Road, London, NW1 2BE
. Tel: 020 7611 2253 | Mob: 07920 765 897 | Fax: 020 7611 2260
| @NC3Rs | LinkedIn | nc3rs.org.uk

2004 – 2014 | Ten Years of Pioneering Better Science

In line with Government policy, the NC3Rs has adopted a document marking scheme. Click here for further details.

This communication is confidential and may contain privileged information intended solely for the named recipient(s) only. It may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not copy, distribute, take any action or reliance on it. If you have received this communication in error, do not open any attachments but please notify NC3Rs by e-mailing [log in to unmask] quoting the sender details, and then delete this message along with any attached files. E-mail messages are not secure and attachments could contain software viruses which may damage your computer system. Whilst every reasonable precaution has been taken to minimise this risk, We cannot accept any liability for any damage sustained as a result of these factors. You are advised to carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachments. Unless expressly stated, opinions in this message are those of the e-mail author and not of the NC3Rs.

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com