Dear all

Here at the Royal Observatory Greenwich we have been toying with the idea of setting up a presenter network for a while and now it is finally happening!  The idea behind it is to create a forum dedicated to presenters and the variety of facilitated sessions they run.  It would be used to share best practice which is something that doesn't happen very often as everyone is usually busy delivering.  The sessions will also hopefully allow the presenters involved to develop their skills and keep their approach to delivery fresh by observing others.

The first session is due to take place at the Royal Observatory Greenwich in early March.  If you are interested please get in touch with me on [log in to unmask]  The first meet up will be at the Royal Observatory Greenwich but it would be fantastic if others were also willing to host in the future so we all get the chance to see other institutions and their staff in action.

Best wishes,

Liz
_ _ _ _ _

Elizabeth Roche
Astronomy Education Manager

Royal Museum Greenwich
National Maritime Museum  |  Royal Observatory Greenwich  |  The Queen's House | Cutty Sark

Greenwich, London SE10 9NF
direct +44 (0) 20 8312 8627

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)
• Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com