Hi,
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Science Communicator to join the Nature Live team at the Natural History Museum.  The position is full-time and permanent.  Further details can be found here: https://www.nhm.ac.uk/jobs  Scroll down the page and you'll find the listing.
Role description:
The role of the Science Communicator is to develop and deliver high quality
science communication events in a range of locations, such as the Attenborough
Studio, and across different channels ensuring that there is skilled and
professional mediation between the scientist(s) and the public audiences, and
encouraging questions, dialogue and debate. Science Communicators develop and
deliver innovative events, in different formats, tailored to the learning
agendas of school students, adults and families.

Best wishes,Charlotte

Charlotte Coales

Nature Live Science Communicator

The Natural History Museum

Cromwell Road

South Kensington

London  SW7 5BD

tel:       020 7942 6502

email:  [log in to unmask]

web:    www.nhm.ac.uk

Nature Live
brings together scientists and visitors to explore, discover and discuss the
natural world and our place within it through a daily programme of
events.

For details of our daily programme
visit www.nhm.ac.uk/nature-live

• signoff psci-com (to leave the list)