Subject: [OWNERS-ANNOUNCE] Updated JiscMail Service Policies - February 2014
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2014 10:47:36 +0000
From: JiscMail Helpline <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

Dear List Owners

The Acceptable Use Policy has been revised, updated and renamed to "Service Policies."  The Service Policies document combines all of the individual polices on our website into one, and we hope that this is more straightforward to use and refer to.

The policies are available now on our website: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/policyandsecurity/ and documents the following: Introduction, Using JiscMail, Ethics, Role of List Owners, Content of Messages, Mailing List Archives, Mailing List Etiquette, Limitations, Data Protection, Freedom of Information Act, Violating this policy, Amendments.

By using JiscMail both list owners and subscribers should adhere to the conditions set out in the document.

****Please could you circulate this information to ALL of your subscribers by posting this message to your list****

If you have any questions regarding the changes we've made please contact [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,
Lisa

Lisa Vincent

Operations Manager
0191 222 8179

JiscMail is a Jisc Service

******Don't forget to book your place on Jisc's Digital Festival  11-12 March 2014 in Birmingham http://www.jisc.ac.uk/digifest ******

--
You have received this message because you are registered as an owner of a JiscMail mailing list.  This is an announcement list used by the JiscMail Helpline to keep all of our list owners informed about issues which may affect your list, your subscribers or the JiscMail service, so you can cascade relevant information to your subscribers.

• set psci-com nomail (to stop receiving messages while on holiday) • set psci-com mail (to resume getting messages) • signoff psci-com (to leave the list) • Subscribe here https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=psci-com