From: Alastair Clark [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 05 February 2014 09:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Open Education Week 2014

Has anyone got anything planned for the Open Ed Week that they can share?

On 31 January 2014 05:03, Cable Green <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>> wrote:
including a few more open lists...

Important news re: Open Education Week: 2014!

Let's all pitch in and contribute to this important week.

Kudos to the OCWC for organizing this annual event... well done!

Cable

Cable Green
Director of Global Learning
Creative Commons