From: Alek Tarkowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Subject: SAVE THE DATE: policy discussion "Really Open Education", 18th
February, European Parliament
To: OER Advocacy Coalition <[log in to unmask]>

Dear all,

(I know this is largely a US-focused list, but this nevertheless might be
of interest to some of you. And I'll be grateful for sharing this further,
as there are not many such policy events taking place in Brussels (as far
as I know…))

I'm organising on the 18th of February - in two weeks - a policy debate in
the European Parliament on open educational resources. Teresa from CC
Portugal is participating, as well as Hans de Four who's connected with CC
Belgium, and Robert Schuwer, Dutch expert recommended by CC NL. I hope that
it will be a really interesting event - I don't think that CC did a
EuroParl event yet.

I'd like to ask your help in promoting the event - there's enough time to
invite people, but not too much.
I'll be grateful if you could share this information in your networks and
communities - in particular people in Brussels, and people interested in
educational policy.

Finally, maybe I'll see some of you in Brussels?

Here's the event page:
http://oerpolicy.eu/really-open-education-policy-discussion-in-the-european-parliament-18th-february-2014/

and enclosed please find an invitation (PDF).

Best,

Alek Tarkowski
--
dyrektor, Centrum Cyfrowe Projekt: Polska
Twitter: @atarkowski

polecam:
otwartawiedza.pl / otwartezasoby.pl / otwartengo.pl / otwartezabytki.pl /
kulturaponadprawem.pl