From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Kernohan
Sent: 18 February 2014 10:11
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Open Education Week 2014 - suggested template - thoughts, comments?

They’re here: http://www.jisc.ac.uk/whatwedo/programmes/elearning/oer2/casestudies.aspx

& there are the Jorum stories too, of course: http://www.jorum.ac.uk/about-us/user-stories (sorry, not been following this whole thread so these have probably already been mentioned)

David

-

David Kernohan

Jisc

From: Open Education Special Interest Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Pat Lockley
Sent: 17 February 2014 13:03
To: [log in to unmask]

There are JISC case studies somewhere as well that could be reused? (If not already mentioned)

On Mon, Feb 17, 2014 at 11:23 AM, Alastair Clark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi, folks. I think this discussion has been important, but if we continue too much longer we will miss the point of the exercise and get no case studies.

I suggest that we go with the template proposed  with the minor amendments/ additions  suggested and then add:

Created by XXXXXXXX
Available for use by others through a Creative Commons licence BY SA .

This will be wider and more open than the general rues for the repository   and I take Pat's point about consistence but at least our licence will not be more restrictive that the overall commitment of the ALT repository.

I suggest that if we have no strong objections by mid day on Tuesday 18th Feb (tomorrow as I type). We finalise the document and then circulate it widely inviting contributions.