From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dr NBP Balalla
Sent: 06 February 2014 16:38
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Food Handlers' Medical Examination

Dear List,
We are planning to revamp  our food handlers'   medical examination process. We currently do a very simple   examination    including  stool examination for Salmonella and Typhoid vaccination.
Do you all do more than that? I am thinking of conducting a  comprehensive medical examination  which includes, thorough physical examination, spirometry (for bakers), throat and nasal swab cultures, stool culture ,Typhoid and Hep A vaccination.

I appreciate  your comments and suggestions.
Thanking you in advance for your response.
With Best Regards

Nayake Balalla
Brunei

Please visit our website www.greggs.co.uk

Greggs plc is a public limited company, registered in England and Wales, registered number 502851, registered office Fernwood House, Clayton Road, Jesmond, Newcastle upon Tyne NE2 1TL.
Confidentiality:  This email and its attachments are intended for the above named only and may be confidential.  If they have come to you in error you must take no action based on them, nor must you copy or show them to anyone; please reply to this email and highlight the error.
Security Warning: Please note that this email has been created in the knowledge that Internet email is not a 100% secure communications medium.  We advise that you understand and accept this lack of security when emailing us.
Viruses: Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and attachments are free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus free. Visit our website at: Http://www.greggs.co.uk

http://www.star.net.uk

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: