Sue,

Have you tried the HSE web site?

You could combine signs and symptoms with tool box talk on importance of understanding trigger times and look at what equipment they use. You could give links to the HSE web site and highlight the top line information.

You could also discuss importance of RA’s and them being working documents and not left in folders… Try these

http://www.hse.gov.uk/vibration/hav/vibrationcalc.htm

http://www.operc.com/havtec/havinfo.asp

http://www.hse.gov.uk/pubns/priced/l140.pdf

Dawn