We work to 3 days from receipt of referral

Kind Regards

Jo

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998).

cid:image001.png@01CD7187.52DCD420

Reward & Wellbeing

Jo Jenkins | Senior Occupational Health Adviser

01223 397 552 | ( EXT 2552 )| [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Mundipharma International Limited |Unit 198 Cambridge Science Park

Milton Road | Cambridge | CB4 0AB