Hi Jane

My positioning  is such that the e-cigarettes whether or not they are deemed to be part of a smoking cessation package (questionable) is that  they should not be allowed to smoke in at work in their office. As the e-cigarette contains nicotine technically (in my mind) it is still a kind of cigarette and therefore the individuals should go out to a designated smoking area.

Now will read the article and see how off base I am!

Kind Regards

Jo

Please be advised that all e-mail communication relevant to assisting in the management of the OH process will be entered into the individual's OH file. This may therefore be disclosed to the client under the Data Protection Act (1998).

cid:image001.png@01CD7187.52DCD420

Reward & Wellbeing

Jo Jenkins | Senior Occupational Health Adviser

01223 397 552 | ( EXT 2552 )| [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Mundipharma International Limited |Unit 198 Cambridge Science Park

Milton Road | Cambridge | CB4 0AB