Hi

Have you seen people going around smoking those plastic cigarettes which aren't cigarettes at all?  Well I was asked about whether workers were allowed to use them in the office because - well just because it LOOKED like smoking.  Having thought about this for about 10 minutes - I decided to put it on the 'think about later'  pile until this article came along.  Now before you go to the article what would be your view?

Here is the Q & A legal article from Personnel Today.  Interesting...

http://bit.ly/1e3kCuW

Regards

Jane

Jane Coombs MSc, RGN, CMIOSH, OHNC, DMS
Director of Working Well Solutions (Occupational Health and Safety)
M: 07710 080947 B:02392 365909 E:[log in to unmask]
Making workplaces better
Website: Working Well Solutions
Out now: How to Look after the 'Elf' in Health and Safety
Sign up for my monthly newsletter