Dear allI hope you can join us today at the V&A Sackler Centre for a special codesign event, in collaboration with award winning design and architecture practice TILT. Best wishesIrini Digital Programmes ManagerV&A

Digital Futures in collaboration with TILTTuesday 25 February, 11.00-16.00Digital Studio, Sackler CentreFree, drop-inFor this special Digital Futures session, in collaboration with TILT, we are inviting everyone to a fictional city, a city that has magically appeared somewhere in England.We are going to reinvent street level planning for this new city, using codesign to transform a series of objects and scenarios.Using works from TILT's new book, Codesigning Space, and their method of user centred, iterative, dynamic codesign we are going to invite all who come to the V&A to explore the following everyday objects and scenarios:- Bus Shelter - How can codesign transform the concept and experience of waiting for a bus?- Park Bench - What might park benches look like in our new city?  Must they be hard and uncomfortable? Can we access the world's most beautiful poetry?- A visit to the Corner Shop - What is the experience of a corner shop? Might buying a newspaper be like being transformed into another world?- The Laundrette - Nobody has a washing machine in this new city, meaning Laundrettes are everywhere.  What could improve the mundane wait for a Monday night in the laundrette?  Could the floor move and mould to one's body to transform this into the most relaxing experience?About TILT:TILT, the trans-disciplinarian design and architecture practice, has gained an international reputation for challenging the traditional role of designers and architects.By including users in the design and making of their spaces and prototyping scenario and use, TILT's unique codesign process transforms the way people interact with each other and the spaces around them.TILT's work builds community, solves complex project briefs, and innovates services, creating spaces that are adaptive, collaborative and enabled, encouraging connection and innovation.http://studiotilt.com/