Hi Everyone,

Susan Pilaar-Birch of Brown University has a survey for people who work with animal bones.

If you would like to fill it in, please see below.

Heather

From: Analysis of animal remains from archaeological sites [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Suzanne Pilaar Birch
Sent: 27 February 2014 15:18
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ZOOARCH] Fwd: Demographics in Zooarchaeology

Dear Zooarchers,

Last month I sent out an invitation to participate in a survey, "Demographics in Zooarchaeology", aimed at learning more about who makes up the zooarchaeological community. So far I have received nearly 200 responses, which is very encouraging. The survey is running through the end of March, so I wanted to send a reminder for those of you who have not filled it out.

More information and the survey itself can be accessed here:

http://bit.ly/1gjd2ne

Once again, all data collected is completely anonymous. I would ask that you respond to the survey only once and forward it onto colleagues who work with animal bones and might consider themselves zooarchaeologists but are not on this list.

If you have any questions or comments please do not hesitate to contact me-or for anonymous feedback, please fill out the final comment space at the end of the survey.

Thanks everyone!

Best wishes,

Suzanne

--

Dr. Suzanne E. Pilaar Birch

Postdoctoral Fellow
Joukowsky Institute for Archaeology & the Ancient World
Brown University
60 George Street, Providence, RI, 02912 USA

Website: brown.academia.edu/SuzannePilaarBirch
Twitter: @suzie_birch

The information in this email (and any attachment) may be for the intended recipient only. If you know you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or disclose the information in any way and please delete this email (and any attachment) from your system.

The Council does not accept service of legal documents by e-mail.