Dear Colleague,

We are pleased to announce that the latest issue of European Comic Art has recently been published by Berghahn Journals. In this issue, the authors devote their attention to several aspects of the dialogue between comics and other arts, focusing especially on caricature, painting and film.

Please visit the Berghahn website for more information about the journal:
http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/eca

Volume 6, Issue 2, 2013

EDITORIAL: Comics in Dialogue with Other Arts
http://bit.ly/1bfZGjK

ARTICLES
Impolite Interventions? English Satirical Prints in the Presence of the Academy, c. 1750–1780
Danielle Thom
http://bit.ly/1elIHQH

Comic Art in Museums and Museums in Comic Art
Michael D. Picone
http://bit.ly/1cQRer5

High Comics Art: The Louvre and the Bande Dessinée
Margaret C. Flinn
http://bit.ly/1dMweYs

Reframing European Diasporas in Contemporary France: ‘Second Generation’ Subjectivity and the Road ‘Home’ in Portugal (2011) and La Commedia des ratés (2011)
Michael Gott
http://bit.ly/1hJb1hw

REVIEWS
http://bit.ly/KCRh2F

NOTES ON CONTRIBUTORS
http://bit.ly/14dE4pe

Recommend European Comic Art to your library
Are you unable to access these articles through your library?  As a key researcher in your field you can recommend European Comic Art to your library for subscription. A form for this purpose is provided on the European Comic Art website:  http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/_uploads/eca/eca_lib.pdf

Sample Issue
View a sample issue of European Comic Art here: http://journals.berghahnbooks.com/eca/index.php?pg=sample

Free Online Trial
Berghahn offers 60-day online trials for all Berghahn Journals. Find full details at http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/berghahn/trial

Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you have questions or would like more information.

Kind regards,

Young Lee
Berghahn Journals