From: A forum for discussion on midwifery and reproductive health research. [[log in to unmask]] on behalf of Rachel Arnold [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 13 February 2014 15:36
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction

Hello everyone,

I have been following discussions on this forum for a long time and I think it is about time I introduced myself.

I am a midwife and PhD student with Bournemouth University UK. My study is an ethnographic exploration of the culture of care in an Afghan maternity hospital - focussing in particular on the perspectives of the health care providers. The study is the result of some years working in Afghanistan and many unanswered questions. I am currently analysing data and writing up.

I was very interested to read recent postings from Ellie and so many others who are involved in ethnographic research. I look forward to joining in the discussions and sharing the insights and experiences of the list members.

Very best wishes
Rachel

Rachel Arnold
Email: [log in to unmask]
07765 281974
Centre for Midwifery, Maternal and Perinatal Health
School of Health & Social Care
Bournemouth House
Bournemouth University
19 Christchurch Road