Thank you so much, Claire! First of all for taking the time to read our long message. Then for your generous comments. And finally, for your very practical advice, which we will follow to the letter (starting with the one about the birth centres). Your encouragement could not have come at a better time.

Here we attach the first sketch for the images we were talking about (please bear in mind that it is only a rough sketch – e.g. we didn’t get the weightlessness quite right yet – and that there will be a number of very different women represented). Note the white circle in the middle: that will be simply blank paper showing through and where our contributors will be able to write. The size of the print will be A4 (as opposed to the poster that will be much larger).

Many thanks!

Milos & Slavica