From: Kim Jeffal <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Date: 25 February 2014 14:07:17 GMT
To: BMFMS <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: NICE update of post natal care guideline

Dear Stakeholders,

Post natal care: Invitation to apply for the position of Topic Specific Member to the Clinical Guidelines Update Standing Committee

We are currently recruiting to the position of topic specific member (post natal care) to the Clinical Guidelines Update Standing Committee. Please see here on our website for further information:

http://www.nice.org.uk/getinvolved/joinnwc/MemberPostnatalCareCGUSC.jsp

I’d be grateful if you would also pass this onto any appropriate colleagues to whom it may be of interest.

The deadline for applications is 5pm Wednesday 12th March 2014.

Please don’t hesitate to contact me if you have any queries regarding this recruitment.

Best Wishes,

Susannah
Susannah Moon
Project Manager – Internal Clinical Guidelines Programme
Centre for Clinical Practice
National Institute for Health and Care Excellence
Level 1A | City Tower | Piccadilly Plaza | Manchester M1 4BT | United Kingdom
Tel: 44 (0)161 870 3104
Web: http://nice.org.uk<http://nice.org.uk/>

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the addressee, you may not disclose, reproduce or distribute this message. If you have received this message in error, please advise the sender and delete it from your system. Any personal data sent in reply to this message will be used in accordance with provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and only for the purposes of the Institute's work.

All messages sent by NICE are checked for viruses, but we recommend that you carry out your own checks on any attachment to this message. We cannot accept liability for any loss or damage caused by software viruses.

http://www.nice.org.uk

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Unless otherwise stated, any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (RCOG).

If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this email in error.

The RCOG may monitor, analyse and archive email traffic, data and the content of email for the purposes of security, legal compliance and staff training.

RCOG is a registered charity in England & Wales (No. 213280)
Web: www.rcog.org.uk <http://www.rcog.org.uk>