Journey abandoned on the advice of the BBC! Too much flooding and torrential rain forecast for today...

Hello again, Dianne & Everyone,

re. It’s looking to me like the author has written within a chronological framework (and I can well understand why) rather than a thematic framework.

Thank you very much for another thought-provoking posting. While we analyse what you have offered us, an observation the author has used a thematic framework,

Looking forward to hearing from others on our list too - just as Dianne (Thank You!) has said in her previous posting,

I'll ease out of conversation to make space - and give me time to think Dianne's ideas in depth,

More from me on Thursday,

Warm regards - Sarah