Good Evening from Bath, Everyone,

This month I am running an e-seminar on transforming an MA dissertation and a PhD into publications. The focus is obviously on research into mentoring and/or coaching given the purposes of this Mentoring-Coaching JISCmail list. However, hopefully, some of what we cover will be of generic value and thus suitable for other areas of study. As the founder editor for the International Journal for Mentoring and Coaching in Education, IJMCE is obviously the target journal I will refer to most but, as a reviewer for several other academic journals I will be referring to others. One of the delights of working as editor for IJMCE was the plethora of superb support materials online for would be authors, novice and experienced. As a starting point therefore, I commend these resources to you. They are accessible at http://www.emeraldinsight.com/products/journals/author_guidelines.htm?id=ijmce Please refer to the right hand menu.

Warm regards - further details soon -

Sarah

Dr Sarah Fletcher,
Independent Research Mentor-Coach