From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Jaye Procure
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 2:56 PM
Subject: Re: [M-R] Abelard Reference

It might be in The Letters of Abelard and Heloise.  The reference I have is to a translation by CK Scott Moncrieff.  New York, Alfred A. Knopf, 1926

Jaye

On 18 February 2014 07:34, Jeffrey Woolf <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Please excuse the x-posting:

Someone once referred me to a letter from Abelard to Heloise, in which Abelard prayed that God reveal Himself in His fullness to Heloise and her nuns.

Does anyone, off hand, know where the letter is to be found?

Thanks so very much,

Jeffrey