The University of Wales Centre for Advanced Welsh and Celtic Studies is calling for papers for a conference on Welsh saints' cults in Carmarthen next September. I've tried to forward the call but the list won't accept it because of an attachment which I can't find to delete. Anyone interested can contact [log in to unmask].

Maddy

Dr Madeleine Gray PhD, FRHistS
Reader in Church History/ Darllenydd mewn Hanes yr Eglwys
School of Humanities and Social Sciences /Ysgol Ddyniaethau a Gwyddoniaethau Cymdeithasol
University of South Wales/Prifysgol De Cymru
Caerleon Campus/Campws Caerllion,
Newport/Casnewydd  NP18 3QT Tel: +44 (0)1633.432675
http://www.southwales.ac.uk
http://twitter.com/penrhyspilgrim
http://twitter.com/HeritageUSW
http://twitter.com/USWHistory

'We all cherrypick the past but you have to be aware that you're cherrypicking' (Ruth Goodman)