Dear all,

We would like to invite you to our MeCCSA Postgraduate Network 2014 Regional Events and MeCCSA PGN Annual Conference.

----------------------------
Challenges and Changes in Academic Publishing, 5th March, University of Sussex, in collaboration with the Public Culture Hub.
Speakers include: Prof. Gary Hall, Fern Riddell, Felicity Plester, David Berry and Catherine Grant.
More details: www.meccsapgn.eventbrite.co.uk
----------------------------
Challenges and Changes: Women in Journalism and Media, 12th March, Liverpool John Moores University.
Speakers include: Prof. Karen Ross, Prof. Suzanne Franks, Prof. Deborah Chambers, Deirdre O’Neill, Rhianne Jones, Vicky Canning, Helen Monk and Haifa Takruri-Rizk.
More details: www.meccsapgn1.eventbrite.co.uk
Speakers include: Prof. Lilie Chouliaraki, David Hesmondhalgh, Anamik Saha and Katy Parry.
Our Call for Papers is open until 01.03.14, more details: http://goo.gl/lXVGam

Please follow us on Twitter (@MeCCSAPGN) and join our Facebook group (http://goo.gl/zSmJ0Q) for more details about the MeCCSA Postgraduate Network activities. If you have any questions about our regional events, conference or network, please email Rachel ([log in to unmask]).

We look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,

Rachel, Charlotte, Emma, Sam and Irene
MeCCSA PGN 2013/2014 Committee