Dear Colleagues,

**With the usual apologies for cross posting.**

A short while ago Fred, Keith, and myself requested your participation in our Audience Trailer Survey. As the survey draws to a close, I'd like to repeat this call for the last time.

We're interested in understanding the context of viewing trailers and we're incredibly close to reaching our target number of responses in this goal but we're not quite there yet!

Our genuine thanks to those who have already passed the link on to friends, posted on blogs, and participated directly (and to those who've provided valuable post-survey feedback). Those who are interested in participating can access the survey here and/or share it accordingly:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/traileraudienceresearch1

On behalf of Dr. Keith M. Johnston, Dr Frederick Greene, and myself, I thank you in anticipation for your participation.

Best,

Ed Vollans