Hi Andrew, Simon

I can’t recommend Vidahost enough. I’ve had lots and lots of web hosts over the years, and these guys are the best by a long way. Excellent, robust, cheap hosting (I use their Cloud Hosting but they do dedicated / managed etc as well), brilliant support - not just quick responses but also intelligent people on the other end of the line… also a great, usable, beautiful control panel. They’re also UK-based which I know makes a big difference to some people.

See http://bit.ly/T1Pa6L

cheers

Mike

Mike Ellis