Seconded!

-----Original Message-----
From: Museums Computer Group [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mike Ellis
Sent: 04 February 2014 07:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MCG] Follow the progress of the new Bristol Museums website

Brilliant stuff, Zak.

Rapid, iterative, transparent... and all this with a council involved, too
:-)

Looking forward to seeing where it all goes!

Cheers

Mike

_____________________________

Mike Ellis

Thirty8 Digital: a small but perfectly formed digital agency:
http://thirty8.co.uk

* My book: http://heritageweb.co.uk *
On 4 Feb 2014 07:25, "Zak Mensah" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> We have just started a new project to produce a service wide website
> and will be sharing our progress and thoughts as we go along.
>
> You can read the first kick-off post at
> http://www.labs.bristolmuseums.org.uk/kickoff/
>
> we hope to have an initial prototype within the next 10 days and we'd
> love your feedback and support!
>
> Many thanks
>

> Zak Mensah
> Digital Manager
> Bristol Museums, Galleries & Archives
> 0777 522 7272
> 0117 9223606

> Council services online: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/service
>
> Keep up to date with the latest council news and sign up to our
> monthly email newsletter: http://www.bristol.gov.uk/ournews
>
> Have your say on consultations and view our webcasts:
> http://www.bristol.gov.uk/consult

>        website:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/
>        Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg
>       Facebook:  http://www.facebook.com/museumscomputergroup
>  [un]subscribe:  http://museumscomputergroup.org.uk/email-list/

       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg

This e-mail and any attached files are confidential and may also be legally privileged. They are intended solely for the intended addressee. If you are not the addressee please e-mail it back to the sender and then immediately, permanently delete it. Do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on it. This e-mail may be monitored by Bolton Council in accordance with current regulations.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for the presence of computer viruses currently known to Bolton Council. However, the recipient is responsible for virus-checking before opening this message and any attachment.

Unless expressly stated to the contrary, any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the views of Bolton Council.

http://www.bolton.gov.uk
       Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/ukmcg