you may consider to use "认真听课的学生" or "认真(听课)的好学生" if you would like to use 好。

Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2014 02:10:45 +0000
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: the 'good listener' award
To: [log in to unmask]

What about 很好听课的人?

发自我的 iPad

在 2014-2-2,下午4:36,Patrick Gillard <[log in to unmask]> 写道:

> Hi
>
> I've just started teaching some very introductory short Mandarin lessons in our primary school (15-20 mins per class per week). In order to get the children thinking about listening I want to award a 'good listener' crown each time (paper headband with gold ears on it). I want to write some Chinese characters on it (so that the children get continuous drip feed of some characters along with their spoken input)
>
> I'd like to put 'ting hao de ren'  or 'hao ting de ren' even though these might not be completely idiomatic (because then I can point out that the 'hao' in 'ni hao' is the same character.
>
> Can I get away with one of these wordings (and which one?) or can someone suggest a better one?
>
> thanks
>
> Patrick
>
> --
> Patrick Gillard
> +44(0)1394386884.
> +44(0)7698169446
> skype: patrickjgillard
________________________________

Important Notice

This message and any files transmitted with it are confidential to the addressee.
If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure copying or distribution is
prohibited and may be unlawful.You should notify the sender immediately
and delete this message and any attachments without retaining a copy.

Please note that any views or opinions expressed in this message are solely
those of the author and may not represent those of the Company or School.
No liability is accepted by The Girls' Day School Trust for any loss or damage
incurred through use of this e-mail.

The Girls' Day School Trust. A limited company Registered in England No. 6400
Registered Charity No. 306983. Registered Office: 100 Rochester Row, London SW1P 1JP