**apologies for cross posting**

Book now and meet 20 leading Library Management System Suppliers

07 March | CILIP, London

CILIP will be holding its popular Library Management Systems Suppliers Showcase in London on Friday 7 March. This event will allow you to meet with twenty of the leading LMS suppliers all in one place. They will be on hand ready to discuss your requirements in a relaxed environment.

Entrance is FREE, but please register your place online via the CILIP website to ensure we cater for your needs.  For more information and a full list of exhibitors see the links below.

For full event details and to book your place, go to:

*         Event Details- http://www.cilip.org.uk/lms-suppliers-showcase-spring

*         Register for FREE - http://fs3.formsite.com/cilip/form172/index.html

New for 2014

If you haven't already done so, make sure you book an appointment with our exhibitors to ensure you meet with the suppliers you wish to see. To book an appointment, email them directly (contact details are listed on the website) and they will make the necessary arrangements.

Organised by:
CILIP Events
7 Ridgmount Street
London