Afternoon,

For those of you who may have experienced difficulties logging out of HDAS, I logged a call with Contact Us this morning, and here is part of their response, for your information:

thank you for your email. The log out process is not very clear at the moment and a change request has been logged with the developer team to make the process smoother and more obvious. Confusingly, the log out button at the top right of the screen under your name only logs the user out of HDAS, not OpenAthens. To log out of OpenAthens, users need to click on the 'My OpenAthens Account' link, and then select Sign Out.

This causes further confusion as there is no way to go to a different screen other than to use the back button which then shows the user logged in again.

As I say, this has been raised for further developement and we understand how confusing this process is for users.

I just tried to log back in to find the “My OpenAthens Account” link, but got an error message.

I’m off on a weeks’ leave now, so I shall leave you with this and wish you all a very peaceful and stress-free weekend.

Laura

Laura Wilkes LLB Hons. MCLIP

Trust Librarian/Innovation Scout

West Suffolk NHS Trust