From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Waters Jill (NSFT)
Sent: 27 February 2014 15:07
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Scheduling Tweets

Good Afternoon,

We are relative newcomers to Twitter in our library and would like to start scheduling tweets. I have looked at several tools available to do this but was rather alarmed by a message from Twitter about what these tools will be able to do. For example, Twitter warned that Twuffer would be able to read tweets from our timeline, see  who we follow and follow new people, update our profile(!) and post tweets for us (presumable they have to be able do this for the scheduler to work).

Does anyone use a tool for scheduling tweets? We would welcome any feedback. We are particularly interested in hearing pros and cons of any tool, any problems you have experienced using the tool, how user friendly they are and whether you login with a different login to your twitter account but any information would be very helpful.

Many Thanks,

Jill

Jill Waters

Electronic Resources Librarian

Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust

Endeavour House

Level 2, Purple Zone,

Russell Road

Ipswich

IP1 2BX

Tel: 01473 329326 (Weds, Thurs, Fri)

Email: [log in to unmask]

www.frankcurtislibrary.nhs.uk

Follow us on twitter: @FrankCurtisLib

The information in this email and in any attachments may contain information that is confidential and which also may be privileged. It may also contain personal views that are not the views of Trust. The content of this email is for the exclusive use of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient please accept our apologies and we request that you inform us that this message has gone astray. You should not retain, copy or use the e-mail for any purposes, nor should you disclose all or any part of its content to any other person. You should not take any action in reliance on its contents: to do so is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
Under Data Protection Act 1998 and the Freedom of Information Act 2000, the content of emails and their attachments may be subject to public disclosure. Unless the information is legally exempt, the confidentiality of this email and any reply cannot be guaranteed.
All electronic communication to and from Norfolk and Suffolk NHS Foundation Trust is retained in order to comply with regulatory and business requirements.

Thank you for your co-operation.