Dear all

I'm doing a short post-graduate course in Rare Book librarianship.  Please would any of you be willing to share your preservation policies (especially of special collections though not necessarily), if you have one with me, as I'd like to compare some with ours. In addition, would you allow me to use extracts to use part of one of my assessed pieces of work.  I would of course anonymise these and not use anything without permission.

Do let me know, thanking you for any assistance in advance. It would be much appreciated.

Kind regards

Nicola Wood

Nicola Wood BA(Hons) MCLIP
Librarian: Collection Management
The Royal Society of Medicine Library
1 Wimpole Street
LONDON  W1G 0AE

Tel:  020 7290 3909
Fax: 020 7290 2939
http://www.rsm.ac.uk/library

The Royal Society of Medicine Archive Collection offers a fascinating insight into the history and evolution of the medical profession.

Using the Library

RSM Feature of the Month

***************** Important Notice - Disclaimer ******************
This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.