From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Dalziel K.
Sent: 19 February 2014 14:17
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Statistics on wrist fractures in the UK - where to look?

Dear All,

I have a researcher who is looking for the numbers of wrist fractures in the UK on an annual basis more recently than 10 years ago.

We’ve tried injuryobservatory.net and capic.org.uk and have searched on the usual databases.

Am I missing somewhere/something obvious?

Many thanks,

Katrina

Katrina Dalziel BA (Hons) MCLIP
Deputy Subject Librarian for Colleges of Medicine and Human & Health Sciences | Dirprw Llyfrgellydd Pwnc y Colegau Meddygaeth a Gwyddorau Dynol ac lechyd
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Information Services & Systems | Gwasanaethau a Systemau Gwybodaeth
Swansea University | Prifysgol Abertawe
Singleton Park | Parc Singleton
Swansea | Abertawe
Wales | Cymru
SA2 8PP

Phone | Ffôn 01792 513305
Email | Ebost [log in to unmask]

@dalziel1 | @swanseauni_iss

www.swansea.ac.uk | www.abertawe.ac.uk

The University welcomes correspondence in Welsh and English | Mae’r Brifysgol yn croesawu gohebiaeth yn Gymraeg ac yn Saesneg.

Please don't print this e-mail unless you really need to. | Peidiwch ag argraffu’r e-bost hwn oni bai fod gwir angen gwneud hynny.

The contents of this email are confidential and for the intended recipient only. If you have received this
message in error, please inform the sender and delete the message. | Mae cynnwys yr ebost hwn yn gyfrinachol a dim ond y derbynnydd a fwriadwyd a ddylai ei ddarllen. Os derbynioch y neges mewn camgymeriad, rhowch wybod i’r anfonydd a dilëwch y neges.

Swansea University is a registered charity. No. 1138342 | Mae Prifysgol Abertawe yn elusen gofrestredig. Rhif. 1138342