Dear Colleagues,

I am not too sure what would be the best solution for the following issue:
For years I have been developing web 2.0 sites dedicated to the library
(Blog, LibraryThing, Delicious, Netvibes, Paper Li, Pinterest, Twitter,
and Facebook). Now the rest of the Centre wants to also have web 2.0 sites
where they will put information about courses, anything related to the
administrative side of things.

Shall we duplicate? Ie they have their web 2.0 sites and I have mine, or
shall we merge? And if so, I am not too sure about the practicalities of
this.

Anyone has had a similar experience?

Thank you very much if you can help,

Best wishes,

Lucile

Lucile Deslignères, Librarian, Oxford University Language Centre, 12
Woodstock Road, Oxford OX2 6HT
website www.lang.ox.ac.uk
library blog http://languagelibraryatoxford.over-blog.com