Hi everyone,

You have just under a week to get in your nominations for this year’s Digital Information Literacy Award sponsored by our pals at Credo Reference. If you (or your colleagues) have developed an innovative digital IL resource during the past year (it could be an app, online tutorial or course, quiz etc) we want to hear about it!

For full details on the straightforward nomination process, see http://www.lilacconference.com/WP/awards/credo-digital-award/

The winning group or individual receives £500 for personal use and £500 for their nominated charity.  In recent years this was been a hotly fought battle – the folks at the OU library were declared victors in 2013 for their excellent Being Digital resource, whilst Michelle Schneider and the skills@library team in Leeds took the laurels in 2012. It's an exciting award - we always get a great range of online resources on the nomination list.  We are sure this will be the case this year too.

The closing date for receipt of nominations is midnight on Thursday March 6th. As usual, the prize will be presented at the suavely spectacular LILAC conference dinner in Sheffield, April 24th.

Good luck!

Nigel Morgan (LILAC 2014 Awards Officer)