Apologies for cross posting

CILIP Academic & Research Libraries Group North West spring event:

Mind the Gap:  Digital Literacy experiences and expectations to support students with the transition from 6th Form & college to university

Date: Friday 21 March 1pm- 4pm

Venue: Taylor Room, Sydney Jones Library, University of Liverpool

Speakers from HE, FE and 6th Form College will explore some of the issues we face around digital literacy when students arrive at our institutions, what approaches they take, and any areas of good practice they can share

TIMETABLE OF THE DAY

1.00 p.m. Register and refreshments

1.30 p.m. Introduction- Anthony Beal, JISC RSC NW

1.45 p.m. Jim Temple, Aquinas College

2.15 p.m. Kate Grigsby, Bolton College

2.45 p.m. Refreshments

3.00 p.m. Rosie Jones, University of Manchester

3.30 p.m. Closing remarks

4.00 p.m. Finish

COST £35 CILIP/ARLG members £40 non members £25 students/unwaged

PLEASE NOTE: Numbers are limited so please secure your booking early.

BOOKING FORM

If you are interested in attending, please complete the details below and return to:

Dawn Grundy  [log in to unmask]

Name:

Job title:

Address:

Telephone number:

Email:

Indicate if you are: CILIP ARLG member/Non-member/Student/Unwaged

Details of whom the invoice should be sent to:

Return your email booking to:

Dawn Grundy, University of Bolton. [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Kind regards

Jane Marshall

CILIP ARLG NW committee

Jane Marshall I Academic Engagement Librarian I Eddie Davies Library I The University of Manchester Library I Booth St West I Manchester M15 6PB

0161 275 6502

www.mbs.ac.uk/library<http://www.mbs.ac.uk/library>

--
Scanned by iCritical.