Dear all,

We are planning to change our CPU scaling reference for calculating the
HS06 and the cputmult//wallmult in our Torque+Maui farm. We are using an
old scaling reference of 1200 SI00 (4.8 HS06) and we want to update it
to a higher value.

Besides waiting for a complete downtime of our site, with our WNs
drained, to change the cputmult value in our WNs, we have to change the
CE_CAPABILITY variable of our cream-CEs to indicate the new value of the
CPUScalingReferenceSI00. However, is it required to change something
else? Is this enough for APEL for instance?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Carles

--