Hi Thomas,

> I am trying to understand why resource requirements are not properly
> forwarded from the jdl to our SGE.
>
> E.g., I submit my test job requesting 4 job slots and limiting the wall
> time with
> CpuNumber = 3;
> CERequirements = "other.GlueCEPolicyMaxWallClockTime<3900";

Are you sure GLUE constraints are supported in CERequirements?

At CERN we temporarily make use of that functionality to send
jobs to different sets of resources and then compare the results,
using a syntax that is specific to our batch system, like this:

   CeRequirements = "LSFResource==\"lcg\"";

Try formulating the constraint in "SGE language" instead?