Dear colleagues,

Apologies for any duplicate posting.

The APARSEN project has just issued its February 2014 newsletter which summarises our achievements in digital preservation (DP) research and investigation of the European DP landscape in the third project year.
Link to February 2014 APARSEN newsletter<http://www.alliancepermanentaccess.org/index.php/community/newsletter/aparsennewsletter201402/>

We hope this is of interest for you and we would appreciate feedback. If you would like to get in contact with us and collaborate on the one or another topic in the field of DP feel free to e-mail us: David Giaretta, APA Director: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; Ruben Riestra: [log in to unmask]<https://zarafa.onb.ac.at/webapp/index.php>

You can also contact us via
Twitter: @APARSENproject<https://twitter.com/APARSENproject>, #APARSEN;
LinkedIn: Linkedin Group_APARSEN<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/APARSEN-3764755?gid=3764755>
Facebook: Facebook/APARSEN<https://www.facebook.com/APARSEN>

The APARSEN project involves a very broad set of organisations from academia, research laboratories, major national libraries, national membership organisations and industry. We seek to develop a common vision for the research agenda for digital preservation and to create a Virtual Centre of Excellence in digital preservation. Please register on our website and join us.
You have also the possibility to join one of our upcoming webinars<http://www.alliancepermanentaccess.org/index.php/aparsen/webinars/>! Please stay informed by visiting Aparsen/webinars<http://www.alliancepermanentaccess.org/>.

Best wishes,
The APARSEN team

--
Scanned by iCritical.