Dear All

We are holding a one day conference on cognition and behaviour in neurodevelopmental disorders at Durham University (Grey College) on 20th June 2014.

ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSES ON 21ST FEBRUARY.

Keynote Speakers:

Professor Annette Karmiloff-Smith (Birkbeck)
Dr Anna Remington (Institute of Education)

The aim is that this will be the first in an annual conference series that will move around the UK and which will focus on cognition and behaviour within and across disorders. Registration costs are low (staff: £40 and students: £25) and delegate numbers will be restricted to 80 delegates, providing a supportive environment for early career speakers and the opportunity for academic networking.

You can find more information on abstract submission requirements and the conference arrangements on our website http://www.neurodevelopmentaldisorders-seminarseries.co.uk/

REGISTRATION OPENS: 14th March 2014 (and closes when we have reached capacity)

We hope you will be able to join us

Many thanks

Debbie Riby

Dr Debbie Riby