Hi Tegwen

The Newcastle, North Tyneside and Gateshead ones do not include archaeological sites. South Tyneside has included ridge and furrow in theirs.

Jenny

Jennifer Morrison BA (Hons), MA, MIfA

Tyne and Wear Archaeology Officer

Newcastle City Council

Development Management

9th Floor

Civic Centre

Newcastle upon Tyne

NE1 8QH

Tel:        0191 2116218

Fax:   0191 2114810

 E-mail:   [log in to unmask]

Website:   www.newcastle.gov.uk/hes

On-line Tyne and Wear Historic Environment Record:   www.twsitelines.info

Any statements, views or opinions within this e-mail are those of the author and are informal; they do not prejudice any decision that may be later taken by the Local Planning Authority.