From: Heritage Engineering Network [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Naish, Elise
Sent: 11 February 2014 15:43
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Next meeting

Good Afternoon

The next meeting of the network will take place at the Stockwood Discovery Centre, Luton and directions can be found on our website.

http://www.lutonculture.com/stockwood-discovery-centre/visiting-us/
There is plenty of parking and lunch is provided. We start with coffee, as all good meetings do, from 11.00am, with proceedings getting underway from 11.30. We should be all finished by 4 and there is plenty of time to look round the site, with a programmed tour and then free time until the site closes at 5pm.

On the day we will be looking at how we can work better and engage our audiences, through co-production, producing labels and interpretation and developing collections. there will be time for a site tour and finishing with a round table discussion.

We are also going to be able to get our forge up and running for you on the day.
This is the link for bookings:
http://sharemuseumseast.org.uk/events/heritage-engineering-network-meeting-2/

If you have any questions please let me know. I look forward to seeing you all there.

Kind regards

Elise

Elise Naish
Collections Manager