Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in the “30th International Conference on Ore Potential of Alkaline, Kimberlite and Carbonatite Magmatism” to be held on 29 September - 2 October 2014, in Antalya, Turkey.

Online registration and submission for this conference is now open (http://alkaline2014.com).

For this conference topics include genesis of alkaline magmatism; genesis of kimberlites and other ultrapotassic rocks; experimental data for petrogenesis of alkaline rocks; geochemistry, petrology and ore potential of alkaline-carbonatitic, mafic and ultramafic rocks and granitoids; mineralogy, crystalochemistry of alkaline rocks and carbonatites and more.

We are most happy to welcome you to join us in Antalya, Turkey.

Dr. Nurdane ILBEYLI  Dr. M. Gurhan YALCIN
Chairmen of the Organizing Committee

Akdeniz University
Faculty of Engineering

Department of Geological Engineering