Dear all,

The committee of the Geological Curators’ Group have a few ideas about how we may change the running of the group and decided a short questionnaire would help us. The aim is to gauge the thoughts of our membership but we would very much welcome input from anyone managing natural science collections particularly ones that include geological specimens.

The questionnaire is anonymous but it does include an invitation to leave your e-mail address if you would like to be invited to join a skills sharing database. We plan to publish the results of the questionnaire in Coprolite our newsletter and our journal The Geological Curator.

I hope that you can take the time to complete this short on-line questionnaire. It should no longer than 5 minutes of your time.

http://bit.ly/O2Ooeg

Thanks in advance. All the best,

Giles Miller

Chairman, Geological Curators’ Group

Dr C. Giles Miller, Senior Curator, Micropalaeontology

Department of Earth Sciences, Natural History Museum, London SW7 5BD, UK

[log in to unmask]; @cgilesmiller; @NHM_Micropalaeo

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/about-science/staff-directory/earth-sciences/g-miller/index.html

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/natureplus/blogs/micropalaeo