Here is a reply from my e-learning colleague in Leicester:

I’m not sure if they are in Jisc’s remit, but a friendly Jisc advisor should be able to help.

Good luck!

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Beth Schneider
Sent: 24 February 2014 14:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: A query for the GEM Community

Hi

The Royal Academy of Arts Learning Department is fortunate in having some i-pads but could use some guidance in how to make the best use of these resources in our workshops for children and adults.  Can anyone recommend a consultant who could provide some good practical ideas and inspiration?

Thanks.

Beth

Beth B. Schneider
Head of Learning

Royal Academy of Arts

Burlington House

Piccadilly

London  W1J 0BD

tel:  +44 (0) 20 7300 5731

mobile: +44 (0) 7703 602 964

royalacademy.org.uk

The Royal Academy of Arts is a registered charity under Registered Charity Number 1125383 and is also registered as a company limited by guarantee in England and Wales under Company Number 6298947. Registered office: Burlington House, Piccadilly, London, W1J 0BD.