FREE workshop offered by My Learning
10am to 4pm, Wednesday 26 February 2014
Leeds Museums Discovery Centre
Places are still available in this free one-day workshop which will be delivered in two separate sessions (delegates may attend either one or both):
The 'new improved' Google Analytics (am)
Suitable for anyone new to Analytics as well as those who already use it to understand their online audiences. The package has recently been updated and we will be looking at the latest features plus: industry standard performance indicators; what data you should be collecting; and how you can use the information gathered to improve your resources and their reach. Includes practical session on gathering data and scheduling reports.

Add your own WWI resource to My Learning (pm)
Bring along images and information about your First World War related object or document and use our online upload site to create a new resource for publishing on My Learning as part of our special WWI Centenary package. Includes how to tailor your resource so that it appeals to teachers and learners.
There will also be opportunity to ask specific questions about both Google Analytics and My Learning's online resources in individual 'surgery style' Q&A sessions.

Places are limited due to the practical nature of the day and you will need to bring your own laptop (we may be able to provide one if this is not possible). Refreshments will be provided.
To find out more or book your place email Alison Glew [log in to unmask]. Places will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
NB: you do not need to have content published on My Learning to attend this training day - new contributors are more than welcome.

*Alison Glew*
My Learning Website Support Officer
phone: 0773 258 5959
Visit www.mylearning.org.