Hi folks,

I am currently putting together the March/April issue of  InterpNEWS with a
focus on costumed/living history interpretation.

If you are interested in contributing an article for this  issue on your
programs or consultant services in providing programs on historic
interpretation please let me know.

The issue deadline is 14 February, and I already have several  really great
articles on this topic "in the can" but would like a few  more.

InterpNEWS is sent FREE to any Interpreter or  agency/organization with an
interest in heritage interpretation.

Cheers,
John Veverka
InterpNEWS Publisher